Are you a 360 Recruiter that’s eager to be an Internal Recruiter? Read on..
You’ll be an Internal Recruiter assisting a well-known Recruitment agency going through HUGE growth. You’ll be engaging with all levels of individuals, taking them through the process and being involved with the on-boarding. You’ll need to be proactive, ambitious, driven and have a true desire to want to help grow their Manchester office even further!
You’ll be part of an owner managed IT business specialising within change and transformation in the heart of Manchester. The business is founded upon ethical principles and true partnership style recruitment with their clients, to give the best recruitment journey. You’ll join the close family fun culture; which success is highly celebrated by having targeted company holidays.
You’ll be on a salary up to £30k plus bonus and be within fantastic offices based in Manchester city centre!
We supported Jamie Boneham into his new role as a Internal Recruiter, so we thought he would be the best person to give some tips to you if you’re considering a move into Internal Recruitment. So we asked Jamie what he loves about his new role, over to you Jamie….
• Great to see the ‘other side of the recruitment process’.
• Great sense of achievement in seeing candidates develop from start to the end of the process, and then see them grow once they’ve begun their journey.
• Opens up the door to new career progression opportunities: talent acquisition, HR, operations, learning and development, company engagement, marketing.
• Get involved in all aspects of the business, and feel like you are having a direct impact in the company.
• Coming from an agency background has great benefits – utilising your traditional sourcing skills whilst having the opportunity to develop other talent ”
So if you love recruitment, but want to take a move into internal & still enjoy the whole agency vibe, get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org / 07799 282871